Phil's Layout

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Puff the magic dragon

Post by Puff the magic dragon »

It's alright for you to say don't despair, I'm on 10mg of clozaril a day due to this so called pastime :) I don't think it would work using other areas of the loft as it is dusty, also there is just enough space to work on all sides of the layout. Reflecting on the progress, I feel it is coming on, in that Rome wasn't built in a day! Just somedays I feel that nothing is happening, guess that's why I'm on the clozaril :wink:
dynamite25

Post by dynamite25 »

There is some days when i feel that nothing is getting done i spent weeks designing a trackplan and everytime i looked at what i had i always had new ideas to make it better,and when i couldn't think of anything i leave it for afew days and then go back to working on it again with new ideas.

It just takes time thats all like you said rome wasn't built in a day,but you could always have a layout around the loft with a central operating well and got the layout around you and you in the middle.
Puff the magic dragon

Well today is the day that I finally get something nailed down, hurrah. :D Been down the post office and have recieved five left hand turnouts and two right hand turnouts, plus a Dapol SR CCT utility van. Does anybody know what CCT stands for? I'm going to link it up to a class 37 plus wagons would this be realistic? Pic's will follow.
Phil
Pete

Post by Pete »

Best of luck Phil, I think everything will beccome clear once you get a bit of track down. And you'll probably see your wife again in about seven years time :wink:

Keep the pics coming, any problems ask away!

Pete
It's the nature of evolution
The dinosaurs went to Hell
Puff the magic dragon

Well I'm going to the loft now and in the words of that courageous Captain Oates "I may be some time"
sanctuary

Post by sanctuary »

You been down into the celler to dig this one up DonB it last saw the light of day on Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:49 am, I think he'll have found the answer out by now :lol: :lol:
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout
sanctuary

Post by sanctuary »

You must be in the back pages of the Personal layout pages hope you can find your way back, I've been there and it's creepy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout
Chuffer Chuff

Post by Chuffer Chuff »

I better post an update on my layouts soon as there falling down into the obis! :lol:
"You only get one chance in life, so make the most of it!"
mumbles

Post by mumbles »

Puff the magic dragon wrote:Well I'm going to the loft now and in the words of that courageous Captain Oates "I may be some time"
understatement of the year [2005 that is]

is anyone else worried that he said he was off to the loft in 2005 and hasn't been back since? :shock:
sanctuary

Post by sanctuary »

mumbles wrote:
Puff the magic dragon wrote:Well I'm going to the loft now and in the words of that courageous Captain Oates "I may be some time"
understatement of the year [2005 that is]

is anyone else worried that he said he was off to the loft in 2005 and hasn't been back since? :shock:
No......

he's a Magic Dragon
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout
Spavo

Post by Spavo »

You mean bunch, you realise this guy is on about taking Clozaril and then on about going to the loft....like years ago.........you don't think he's dead up there do you??????.......I'm only saying cos obviously it could mean some cheap stuff on ebay???
Watford FC For Me Since 1976
Infrontcat

Post by Infrontcat »

wow kool layout

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :roll:
"Kashi-mashi, kashi-mashi..."

Moorcroft (St Anthonys)
sanctuary

Post by sanctuary »

WOW spooky I typed in the date he last posted Fri Nov 11, 2005 into a google image search and found This

I TOLD YOU IT WAS CREEPY BACK THERE :shock: :shock: :shock:
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout
mumbles

Post by mumbles »

sanctuary wrote:WOW spooky I typed in the date he last posted Fri Nov 11, 2005 into a google image search
the question remains... why? :lol:
sanctuary

Post by sanctuary »

mumbles wrote:
sanctuary wrote:WOW spooky I typed in the date he last posted Fri Nov 11, 2005 into a google image search
the question remains... why? :lol:
Pick one of the following

It's cold in the Garage (thats were my layout lies dormant)

I'm tried

Nothing worth watching on TV

I've checked all the Personal Layout Non updates found no pictures for VE 11

Thus I was board

That enough whys :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout