dcctrainautomation - bust?

What do you want from a model railway shop?
Herri

dcctrainautomation - bust?

Post by Herri »

Does anybody know if dcctrainautomation are still trading?
I ordered a loco back in March and paid for it. Bachmann haven’t delivered, which isn’t their fault, but they don’t answer their mails. I’ve tried to phone but just get the answer machine. Even tried Whatsapp but no avail.
This had been going on for months now, yet their website is still up there.
Dad-1

Re: dcctrainautomation - bust?

Post by Dad-1 »

Sorry never used them, not even a supplier that would have come to my mind
should I be wanting anything. As you say Website is there with no hints of problems.

Geoff T.
centenary

Post by centenary »

Herri wrote:Does anybody know if dcctrainautomation are still trading?
I ordered a loco back in March and paid for it. Bachmann haven’t delivered, which isn’t their fault, but they don’t answer their mails. I’ve tried to phone but just get the answer machine. Even tried Whatsapp but no avail.
This had been going on for months now, yet their website is still up there.
Well they posted on their blog on 10 December 2021. If you paid by credit card or paypal, you're out of date to take any action via them now. Think you're just going to have to sit on the phone to them or, depending how much is at stake, use the Small Claims Court.
Mike Parkes

Post by Mike Parkes »

Certainly in existance - just bought a pack of point motors with an accessory decoder from them for a new layout, then subsequently decided that the layout would be dc not DCC so got an instance response to an email to a request of can I return the accessory decoder. Did have to follow up on when where they going to issue the refund but that was dealt with immediately. Are you quoting the order number ?