Looking for Station Building Details

Have any questions or tips and advice on how to build those bits that don't come ready made.
GATrack

Looking for Station Building Details

Post by GATrack »

Hi All,

I’m currently working on a layout oo gauge and been searching for some details ie: drawings (Dims / sizes), photos etc of a particular railway station building which planning to model for our layout. If anyone could help with details of “Kittybrewster Station” around period 1950/60’s views taken / looking on from goods yard side would be helpful, appreciated. Hopefully someone out there can assist, thanks. Al.
GATrack

Re: Looking for Station Building Details

Post by GATrack »

Hi D0260,
Thanks for responding and link info. Have already searched both (Google / ebay) and got some of these images.
However, unfortunately unable establish the details required from these photo's to model station building.
Need a photo / drawings of station taken "square" on from opposite platform to work out windows / doors etc.....
GATrack

Post by GATrack »

Hi TheDuke7100,

Thanks for your response noted. We have sent / contacted the GNSRA for possible info details above this station and are awaiting feedback. Al
luckymucklebackit

Post by luckymucklebackit »

Best I can find on-line is an end view https://canmore.org.uk/collection/777561

Jim
This Signature Left Intentionally Blank, but since I have written this and I intended to do it, this Signature is intentionally not blank. Paradox or What?
My layout - Gateside and Northbridge
GATrack

Post by GATrack »

Hi Jim,

Appreciate your response and link to Canmore.
Have already got this one unfortunate this photo does not give us a clear enough view of station building to work from.

Thanks again, Al.