Hobby Rail Sutton Coldfield.

What do you want from a model railway shop?
Bufferstop

Hobby Rail Sutton Coldfield.

Post by Bufferstop »

A few weeks ago we were mourning the loss of this well stocked and popular shop due to the owner wishing to retire. Since then a new enterprise has contacted him for his blessing to use the name for a new store. It's slightly larger (I think) than its predecessor situated in the indoor market off South Parade. I took a trip up there yesterday (excuse to try the Cross City line, it was diesel operated last time I used it). The shop seemed well stocked particular in the bits and pieces department with pleasant and helpful staff. Details of times and location are on UKModelshops website.
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions
Bufferstop

Re: Hobby Rail Sutton Coldfield.

Post by Bufferstop »

Any one know whats going on at Hobbyrail. UKMS has a change of details, Addrees, Postcode and Phone number put it in a semi in Selly Oak, or one of those huge estates that stretch out towards the M5, But the blurb in the web site (Hosted by UKMS) still has details of the shop in Sutton Colfield?
D0260

Post by D0260 »

Bufferstop

Post by Bufferstop »

UKMS has just listed an address and phone number at a semi on the opposite side of Brum, but the text still refers to the Sutton Coldfield market site.