Returning after a few years.

Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
crispycritter

Returning after a few years.

Post by crispycritter »

Hi all,
it has been quite a few years since I last posted on this site. so I thought I should re-intoduce myself. My name is Dave, originally from the UK now residing in Canada. Anyway previously I had only built a temp layout until I had completed my basement (hence my inactivity on the forum), That now contains a TV area, a bar area with pool/air hockey table, exercise area and a model train room. I had to settle for a smaller train room than I originally intended but I finally got there
size is at the back 10'X3' left side is 5' 6"X 3' right side is 8' X 2" plus a hinged section in between to complete the loop. I have several train setups all Hornby and a digitrax DCC system. The trains are going to be run from the DCC controller but will probably control the track from a DC supply. To be honest I have forgotten most of the things I learned about DCC so please be patient with me I will have lots of questions about DCC and other aspects.
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. George Orwell's book Animal Farm
luckymucklebackit

Re: Returning after a few years.

Post by luckymucklebackit »

Welcome back crispycutter, best of luck with your project, (don't let the bar, the pool/air hockey table and exercise area take up too much of your time) :wink:

Jim
This Signature Left Intentionally Blank, but since I have written this and I intended to do it, this Signature is intentionally not blank. Paradox or What?
My layout - Gateside and Northbridge
glencairn

Post by glencairn »

luckymucklebackit wrote:Welcome back crispycutter, best of luck with your project, (don't let the bar, the pool/air hockey table and exercise area take up too much of your time) :wink:

Jim
Welcome back. I agree with Jim. Anyway having a railway layout is MUCH MORE FUN :lol:

Glencairn
To the world you are someone. To someone you are their world.
I Cannot Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Yes, welcome back.

A couple of us are still here :o
crispycritter

Post by crispycritter »

Thank you for the welcome returns
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. George Orwell's book Animal Farm