K.S's World of Models - Stevenage

What do you want from a model railway shop?
Alex3410

K.S's World of Models - Stevenage

Post by Alex3410 »

Popped over to visit K.S's World of Models in Stevenage today, about 40 minutes each way and boy was it worth the trip! Its an amazing shop full of all sorts of bits and bobs, particularity a large selection of transfers and name plates etc i even managed to pick up two packs of SECR wagon transfers that i have been after for months :D and some 3 link coupling packs i have been thinking about playing around with

large selection of scenery, books, paints, second hand bits and spare parts could have spent hours looking around (other half might not have been so keen on the idea :lol: )

Its in my top 5 model shop list easily, simply put if your in the area make sure to pop in!
Bigmet

Re: K.S's World of Models - Stevenage

Post by Bigmet »

This is my local model shop (thankfully). Visited yesterday to learn that Keith has retired, handing on to his son Russell. Some slight rearrangement - probably an ongoing process - in evidence, but the welcome and stock still as good as ever. (Sadly I don't think Russell will quite imitate his Dad's expression of a well developed and robust sense of humour, which rivalled Ronnie Barker's delivery in 'Open All Hours'. My prize one having let my beard grow significantly: "Stand by your beds lads, Santa's come on his annual inspection".)

Added bonus, with the nearby Waitrose having closed recently there is now plentiful free parking available for those driving. The railway station is the same short walk away it ever was.

https://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/shops/108-KSModels