Rails of Sheffield - 2nd Hand Department

What do you want from a model railway shop?
rob_ram88

Rails of Sheffield - 2nd Hand Department

Post by rob_ram88 »

Hi,

I have a number of models that I am looking to sell, mostly just coaches and wagons from the modern era. I have sold a few on here, but nobody has shown any interest in the others. About 15 - 20 EWS Wagons, Virgin Coaches, GNER Coaches, a few old coaches etc.

Has anybody sold to Rails of Sheffield 2nd Hand Department. Saw their advert for it and wondered what if anybody had any experience??

Advice Appreciated
TK421

Re: Rails of Sheffield - 2nd Hand Department

Post by TK421 »

You'd be better off selling them on ebay I thought i'd try Rails a while back I had a brand new hornby hst (the £120 one) and 4 coaches (£20 each) and was offered £80. I sold them on ebay for £160. You might also wanna try rm market place it's like ebay designed for modelers I know they're trying to make a start if people actually gave up ebay and went to them the world would be a better place and there're fees are better.
Commander tear this ship apart until you have found them track plans!
Robmag

Post by Robmag »

The only rm marketplace i could find was american - could you post a link if there is a site for the uk

Thanks

Rob
TK421

Post by TK421 »

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index. ... lder=&id=6

It's been put back on the forum it did have it's own independent website. And just had a little look around and found this

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index. ... rketplace/

That's why you couldn't find it.
Commander tear this ship apart until you have found them track plans!