New Railway Modellers Shop

What do you want from a model railway shop?
S_Jay

Re: New Modellers Shop - Great service

Post by S_Jay »

I've not been in the "shop" for a while and just took a look round and I can't believe the stock range!

Birthday soon a visit might be in order ;)
My Layout, My world, My rules, if that's ok?
My layout with no progress http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... hp?t=14866
My other layout with progress http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... 22&t=18394
Phipps

Post by Phipps »

Good advice-had a look myself.
I quite like those Railroad fuel tankers(Esso,Amoco & BP).Go nicely with my other set of tankers(Total,Shell,Texaco & RMC one) :wink:
rosenblad

Post by rosenblad »

I had decided to order a wagon to support the New Modellers Shop and this forum that I have become so fond of. Why do you use Parcelforce for shipments to Norway? The £9 wagon was going to cost me £46 when postage was added! No way will I pay that!
Carpe Diem!
Rebecca
Site Admin

Post by Rebecca »

Hi, rosenblad

The postage charge is set at the maximum charge a customer would pay to ship order(s) to their country from us in the UK via our courier service. We state on our site, that if you would like a postage quote to email us with the details and we can provide an exact price. Any overpayment of postage is refunded for orders placed through our shopping cart.
We use this method because, it is not possible for our shopping cart to give an acurate cost, due to the different weights and sizes of the thousands of products we stock.

Regards Rebecca
Choo Choo
rosenblad

Post by rosenblad »

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for your quick reply. It sounds like we might discuss some more future shopping at the New Modeller Shop! :D

Best Wishes,
Tom
Carpe Diem!
Essex2Visuvesi

Post by Essex2Visuvesi »

They always done me proud :) ordered some wagons for my sons birthday and Im not at all worried.
Si quam primum vos operor non successio , impono

The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

Proud member of the OAM
(Order of the Armchair Modeller
son of triangman

Post by son of triangman »

I bought some White LED's from the shop, as my normal supplier likes you to buy them in packs of 1000+ and I only needed a few for a special one off job. Red LED's were sent by mistake, I emailed New Railway Modellers shop and within a day or two the correct LED's were sent. Fantastic service, well done New Railway Modellers shop. I have nothing but praise for a fellow retailer.
rosenblad

Post by rosenblad »

My first order from the New Modellers Shop arrived in the post today! Yippie! :D
Carpe Diem!
0121modeller
Location: Erdington, Birmingham,.... but can also be found at various railway bridges !

Post by 0121modeller »

I had a great service too :D .

The small hand drill & set of minititure drill bits came very quickly.

I Will whenever possible use again- support the team which provide us a well run forum that gives great advice & info on just about anything.

A range of plastruct styrene profiles & strips would be a nice addition to the shop stocklist as I buy this quite regular.

Dave.
Scratchbuilding 4mm scale JXA scrapwagons ; - http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... =6&t=37620
Scratchbuilt & kit built grappler claw cranes ; - http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... =6&t=36342
Son-1

Post by Son-1 »

Just a shame the only N gauge is European outline, but they can't carry everything.
Stephen T
BR125

Post by BR125 »

I bought some items recently and have to say the service was excellent! 8)
I will be shopping with the shop again soon.

Regards
Daz
ImageWith my silken line and delicate hook,i wander in a myriad of ripples and find freedom!

0121modeller
Location: Erdington, Birmingham,.... but can also be found at various railway bridges !

Post by 0121modeller »

0121modeller wrote:A range of plastruct styrene profiles & strips would be a nice addition to the shop stocklist as I buy this quite regular.
Saslord & Rebecca,
Any plans to include a range of plastruct in NRM shop ?

The choice of styrene profiles of Z, H, I, O, U, C, T, L, round, square, rectangle tubes, strip/rod , steps & handrail profiles are a frequent requirement by myself & many other members of NRM forum who enjoy the scratcbuilding aspect of the hobby.

My local shop stocks it , but often he has'nt got the particular profile or amount i need.
You'd be getting a fairly regular order from myself :D .
Just a suggestion.... :wink:

Dave.
Scratchbuilding 4mm scale JXA scrapwagons ; - http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... =6&t=37620
Scratchbuilt & kit built grappler claw cranes ; - http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... =6&t=36342
BR125

Post by BR125 »

I bought some items yesterday and they were delivered promptly today,Excellent service! 8)

Regards
Daz
ImageWith my silken line and delicate hook,i wander in a myriad of ripples and find freedom!

saslord
Site Admin

Post by saslord »

Dave

We do intend to add some plastruct to our range.

I can't say when as we need to make room for the stand, and we need to souce some cheap cardboard tubes for packing them.
I'll_be_in_the_loft

Post by I'll_be_in_the_loft »

saslord wrote:Dave

We do intend to add some plastruct to our range.

I can't say when as we need to make room for the stand, and we need to souce some cheap cardboard tubes for packing them.
I can supply a cardboard tube about 2 or 3 times a week for nothing. They're only about 6 inches long though :twisted:
My ebay sales may be viewed by clicking HERE.
Feel free to place bids, GENUINE bidders only please.