Parkway Junction

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Hi Dean,

Just had a flying visit to your new site, my initial impression is that its looking good.

I would change the NRM logo (old fashioned green train) to the ‘modern’ loco still used on the home site :P

Lofty
SouthernBoy

Post by SouthernBoy »

Nice website and some great pictures there, your football stadium still does it for me every time. So will you be posting updates on the new website rather than on NRM forums now ?
zabdiel

Post by zabdiel »

Nice website - I didn't know NRM did hosting. I like the cricket pitch, disused station and the pannier tank on the low loader :D
grippets

Post by grippets »

Hi guys thanks for your comments, Don't worry I will still be posting pics and updates here. I have got loads more pics to go on yet but my batteries have gone in my camera and i'm back to work today so I probably won't be able to do an update untill saturday.

:D
Follow me on Instagram @deanstreetstation
grippets

Post by grippets »

ok guys i managed to get some pics up for you, these are of the derilect station which was where my high street was going to be

Chuffer Chuff

Post by Chuffer Chuff »

All I can say is...Brilliant! That derelict station looks the part!

Love the HST! :D
"You only get one chance in life, so make the most of it!"
waz

Post by waz »

Hi Dean !!!

Nice to hear from you. Your work is looking excelent as always. A Happy New Year to you. Have a good one.

My Very Best Regards as always.

BILL.
Darren Felvus

Post by Darren Felvus »

exellent work mate keep it up :D :D any chance of a few shots of the buliding site area

Darren
Darren_-_Felvus
Class 60

Post by Class 60 »

Well mate, nice to see some updates! The website is great! i will have to add it to my favourites :)

The Derelict Station is a brilliant idea, i dont think anyone else has done anything similar! I see you got the HST parked there as well on the old station - am i right in saying that the disused station is now being used as some sort of Coach stabling points? or is it you dont really care :lol:

Keep it up Dean, and post more updates in the future :wink:

Cheers

Adam
sishades

Post by sishades »

This is the only derelict station that I have seen on this forum. Very good indeed. May I suggest that you put some sheep on the platform as the desolation, loneliness and silence will seem to be too similar to the the BRFC footie ground!! :D :D See you in league 1 next year!
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again
grippets

Post by grippets »

Hi guys thanks for the comments,here's a little update for you and some answers to your questions.

Adam. Your right the old derilect station is being used a stabling point, I decided to put the hst there because it deosn't work very good and i prefer to run other loco's.

Darren. There's a pic of the building site below, it's lnly basicly a couple of diggers at the mo and some piles of sand and stone. I might add some steel work as if a structure was being erected.

Sishades. You'll probably be in league 1 next year and the gas will probably be back in league 2 so don't worry. one bit of good news the new staduim got the final go-ahead today and work will start at the end of the season. p.s if you've heard about bristol city wanting to rebuild there stadium, it will give me great pleasure to burn down there old one.

Anyway here's some pics there not very good because I relised after i took them i had the camera set to close up shots,

Darren Felvus

Post by Darren Felvus »

Thanks Mate :D :D

Were did you get your moddiling stuff for the site?

Darren
Darren_-_Felvus
grippets

Post by grippets »

Hi darren, The floor is just 2 different types of sand to make it look like mud and the piles of stone and sand are actually from Lidl's. They were selling packs of the stuff before christmas for 99p and you get quite a bit it them. I think they were selling them as plant decorations or something. oh and the construction veichles are from toys'r'us

Malton Seadog

Re: Parkway Junction

Post by Malton Seadog »

Is this layout still going?
Matt
joshing_man

Re: Parkway Junction

Post by joshing_man »

He posted on Waz's thread recently and expect an update soon when he has time in between enjoying being a new dad.

Andrew
The Original Smiling Man With Train (SMWT):