HV Cornmoor SD/WRD

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
joshs

Post by joshs »

just a quick update i have now bought a br ex lms crab bachman weathered crab no.42942 and a br blue class 04 shunter no.D2267.

josh
joshs

Post by joshs »

i have created a web site about the east lancashire railway ithas a forum and pictures of the east lancs here is the link http://www.freewebs.com/eastlancashirerailway/
joshs

Post by joshs »

done some images of my new locos so here you are the locos are class 04 shunter/ crab ex-lms and ex lms princess margaret rose.

hope you enjoy.

josh
joshs

Post by joshs »

i have now started to fifnish the top of the stones around the walls on the layout and i am buying some scenic mterial this weekend to start laying down some scatter will post some pictures next week.

josh
joshs

Post by joshs »

i have copied this over from one of my other threads this is what my layout will based on.

the newton heath steam mainline tours depot is based just out side of manchester victoria on the way up miles platting bank it was originly a goods yard for a long since gone mill that was near by then in 1980 when the factory shut down the site lay derelict for a few years untill in 1990 it was bought by the company newton heath steam mainline tours depot which turned the site into a depot for steam loco's mainly of lms region to be run from the depot on tours from manchester victoria to anywhere in the northwest or beyond.

so that on the viaduct on the back of the layout you will see dmu's and loco's from the 1990's to the present day runing on the viaduct and the ocational excursion.

the companys loco's are:
BR ex lms 'crab' no.42942
BR ex lms 8F no.48062

josh
joshs

Re: butterworth hall coliery branch line

Post by joshs »

the walls are now finished around the edge of the layout and scenary will start in a few weeks.

josh
joshs

Re: butterworth hall coliery branch line

Post by joshs »

here are some pictures of my layout to keep everyone going the brick walls around the sides of my layout are now finished and ballesting on the viaduct will start soon as the track is already stuck down on it.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z296 ... 060127.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z296 ... 060118.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z296 ... 060117.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z296 ... 060112.jpg

josh
joshs

Re: perserved railway loco shed set in yorkshire

Post by joshs »

the wethering of the walls is now being done this week so the ballesting on the viaduct will start this week so watch this space.

so watch this space.

josh
Pedanticmongrel

Post by Pedanticmongrel »

nice what you have done there, looks a bit cluttered for operating tho, I see you have some great locos there particularly 76079, all she needs now is a cambrian coast express headboard! looking forward to seeing more pics (Y)
joshs

Post by joshs »

thanks Pedanticmongrel it isnt actually that cluterd just looks like that in the photo thanks for the comment and i will be posting some pictures later this week.

josh
joshs

Re: can an admin delete this thread and all its posts please

Post by joshs »

can an admin delete this thread and all its posts please
mumbles

Post by mumbles »

i can't help but wonder why ?
joshs

Post by joshs »

hi mumbles it's just because i wont be putting on any more updates so i thought it mayes well be deleted.

josh
mumbles

Post by mumbles »

Well, I understand if you're not going to update it but people may still wanna look at what you did do..
and 18 pages of personal layout threads are testament to there being many more like that!
frolly

Post by frolly »

the old threads are good to look back at for ideas! :wink:

this layout is a good one imho

I hope mine turns out nearly as good
Frolly from Derby