New Railway Modellers Virtual Exhibition 18

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Lofty

Re: New Railway Modellers Virtual Exhibition 18

Post by Lofty »

Top work Aiden,

I have obviously missed a lot of good layouts in the couple of months since I last dropped in on the site

Lofty
live-frog

Post by live-frog »

lofty wrote:Top work Aiden,

I have obviously missed a lot of good layouts in the couple of months since I last dropped in on the site

Lofty
Me too Aidan , amazed it keeps going , another great compilation !
Ron
waz

Post by waz »

A pleasure to the eye and stunning work from the forum members not least of all you Aidan for your editing skills.

Many Thanks for the great work once again.

My Very Best Regards

BILL.
sanctuary

Post by sanctuary »

Thanks for all the comments sorry I'm a bit late replying I'm in the process of replacing my caravan for a new 6 berth to accommodate all the new grandchildren :)

I've had to reject the first one they got ready for me as the bathroom door was warped, they expected me to pay for it and then claim for a new door under warranty :shock: :P I told them just where to stick the caravan, I'm awaiting another new one to arrive next week.

Once I get the caravan I'm afraid I'll be off on my travels so I'll not have as much time to spend checking the layout section for new pictures, I will still make the videos but not as often and I might miss a few pictures, so I'll apologise in advance if I should miss one of your pictures.
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout