gone ???

Discuss model railway topics and news that do not fit into other sections.
rejrob

gone ???

Post by rejrob »

Hi to all modellers and RTR enthusiasts.A happy new year to all and I'm praying it will be a better year than 2022 which hopefully will fade into oblivion.Over quite a while now whilst modelling a certain company has regularly supplied drills ,metal types ,plastic and model parts but alas time and the current trade climate has downed another shop.Eileens Emporium ,I believe, was a must for modellers of all types but their website says the administrators are in,liquidation looms a sorry end to a great firm,I for one wish the owners well in the future you will be missed???? On a happier note the chassis of the Class E2 has accepted the upgraded bearings and tube for the Markits axles to be fitted BUT I found that the con rods have 2 tight spots on their rotation so have had to slightly open out the holes laterally for the problem to go .Seems to do the trick but the shed is a cold hole and its raining so wait for the sun(some hopes)I think a new computer and printer are in the offing soon so hopefully I can get some picci,s on line of what I've been doing over the past millenium All the best for the coming year :D Ron
Bigmet

Re: gone ???

Post by Bigmet »