Midlands Garden Rail Show

Flag up Exhibitions and Events in your area, or that others may not hear about.
Bufferstop

Post by Bufferstop »

This just landed in my Inbox:-

Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th March 2022

Warwickshire Event Centre

Dates:                                   Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th March 2022

Event:                                    Midlands Garden Rail Show

Venue:                                  Warwickshire Event Centre, Nr Leamington Spa, CV31 1XN

On the Junction of the A425/B4455. 

Visitor Car Park Entrance off Southam Road B4455     CV31 1FE

Opening Times:                  10am – 4pm Daily (last admission one hour before closing)

Admission Prices:             Adult                                       £9.00                                     

Senior Citizen                       £8.50                     

Child (5-14)                           £4.50     

All tickets MUST be purchased in advance at present via the website to guarantee entry to the show in 2022.  The organisers hope to sell tickets on the day but this decision will not be made until 1st March 2022 pending any changes to the Covid-19 restrictions.

Organiser Information:     Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd

Website:                http://www.midlandsgardenrailshow.co.uk

Facebook:             Meridienne Exhibitions Ltd

John W.

Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions