Captain Tom

Discuss Hornby Model Railway products and related topics here. This includes (Lima, Rivarossi, Jouef, Electrotren and Oxford Rail).
mjb1961

Captain Tom

Post by mjb1961 »

Received mine today ,very nice ,nothing special other than the name and the livery etc but there are a couple of let's say 'gifts' inside the box ,I won't say what they are and ruin the surprise :D :D

Re: Captain Tom

Post by 6412 »

Just found out by looking at my Hornby account that mine was dispatched yesterday (8/8) but I’ve not had any email yet nor do I know how it is coming, so waiting with bated breath!
mjb1961

Post by mjb1961 »

6412 wrote:Just found out by looking at my Hornby account that mine was dispatched yesterday (8/8) but I’ve not had any email yet nor do I know how it is coming, so waiting with bated breath!
DPD delivered mine ,..
Buelligan

Post by Buelligan »

6412 wrote:Just found out by looking at my Hornby account that mine was dispatched yesterday (8/8) but I’ve not had any email yet nor do I know how it is coming, so waiting with bated breath!
Mine says it was despatched on the 8th, so should be here in the next few days. Not decided if I'll open it and run it or leave it boxed up for the future.
Chops

Post by Chops »

"I know, it's only rock 'n' roll..." Looks like another winner for Hornby!
Nessie rocks!
Buelligan

Post by Buelligan »

Mine arrived today as well, didn’t have time to look it properly before having to go back out again, but as a fan of steam engines, this diseasel doesn’t look too bad...

Post by 6412 »

Mine also arrived today, overall very pleased but one buffer has broken off and part of the snowplough is broken ☹️ The former i can glue but have had to contact Hornby re the snowplough. All I need now is the decoder (due tomorrow) and it can start to be run