Is this shop & its Products any good?

What do you want from a model railway shop?
riber3

Is this shop & its Products any good?

Post by riber3 »

Hi all,

Has anyone used this Ebay shop or bought any of its products? I have written to them a few times regarding items that I want to buy but I have never yet received a reply!!

I am interested in the plastic track and this loco and some rolling stock

This is the loco and the shop info
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G-SCALE-RC-L ... 1438.l2649

Not sure if its of Chinese origin or what its dimensions are although it states G scale length, height and width would be nice too

So if anyone has used them and can tell me if they are ok to use that would be great
footplate1947

Re: Is this shop & its Products any good?

Post by footplate1947 »

I don't have one of these but the chap seems to have good feedback and good things said about the loco bought by customers. If I was going to have a garden railway I would buy one as a good starter loco for German railway It seems simple enough and seems easy similar to the radio control used on model planes. They were easy enough to service and replace parts.
It worked last time I used it..............John
footplate1947

Post by footplate1947 »

Track gauge is 45 mm which is based on one metre gauge used in Germany I believe at a guess I think the loco would be about 4" high at a guess. Expect somebody who knows more than I will be along later.
riber3

Post by riber3 »

footplate1947 wrote:I don't have one of these but the chap seems to have good feedback and good things said about the loco bought by customers. If I was going to have a garden railway I would buy one as a good starter loco for German railway It seems simple enough and seems easy similar to the radio control used on model planes. They were easy enough to service and replace parts.
Thanks John and Foot plate for your reply and for the info 4 inches high? I thought it would be taller!!
Last edited by riber3 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
footplate1947

Post by footplate1947 »

I only said about I have not seen one. Only doing it from memory of the G gauge I have seen in the past.