Trackshack Isle of Man

What do you want from a model railway shop?
Shroomy

Trackshack Isle of Man

Post by Shroomy »

I ordered 3 lengths of peco flexible track yesterday at 15.00 and it arrived today at 11.30 now I think that is a very good service and would just like to blow their trumpet
LittleSkink

Re: Trackshack Isle of Man

Post by LittleSkink »

yep, another happy customer here too

ordered a bunch of Bachmann people and a building recently - excellent service

no affiliation etc, other than having spent many happy holidays in Peel on IOM
muggins

Post by muggins »

Having lost the will to live over the weekend trying to make sense of Peco's site (which seems to have been put together 10 years ago by somebody using My First Website software who couldn't see things from the customer's point of view to save their life), I'm now in shock.

I found Track Shack yesterday courtesy of this forum, loved the site (which is a textbook example of what a customer-friendly e-commerce site should be like), and loved the prices. Ordered some bits this morning, and I've just now picked up the very civil auto-email telling me they should be here tomorrow morning by RMSD!

It really is nice to see that somebody's got it together as well as this :D
Dad-1

Post by Dad-1 »

Simply ...... "How Do They Do It"

A colleague of mine used them from time to time and we were joking about my
nightmare of buying a locomotive ....... One I'd seen advertised by a the large
on-line retailers at a figure that was going around my head, but I didn't need it !!

He simply said why not try TrackShack

So I had a look and they had it at a keener price than I'd seen for a long time. I placed
an order yesterday morning and it arrived this morning. All well packed and I have yet
to open, but being a Bachmann loco I feel certain it'll be fine. Anyway I'll need to add
a decoder before I can do anything other than test backwards & forwards.

Their range and stock levels are limited, but my friends experience has always been
very good, so worth checking out.

Geoff T.
Hornchurch

Post by Hornchurch »

Shroomy wrote:
I ordered 3 lengths of peco flexible track yesterday at 15.00 and it arrived today at 11.30

I think that is a very good service and would just like to blow their trumpet
'

They deserve (verbal), credit & recommendations, having used them myself several times.

The inclusive postage (on Locomotives), usually sways it for me, plus they use ordinary Royal Mail.

Have recently bought wagons & carriages from them (plus a beautiful, beautiful '47 on a seperate occasion).

Am not affilliated in any way, shape or form, but they definately DO get my vote.

RailwayRobbo

Post by RailwayRobbo »

Yep, they get the thumbs up from me as well.
Ordered a weathered Bachmann 4F a couple of months ago which was delivered within 36 hours of ordering. £20 cheaper than my usual website of choice (you know the one in the NW).
Like it's been said before they are limited in choice but with free P&P on locos over a certain price I'll be looking at their website again.

Pete (RailwayRobbo)