few pics of dorset coast express on tuesday

Post anything here that is related to taking Railway Photographs!

Moderator: saslord

numbnuts846

few pics of dorset coast express on tuesday

Post by numbnuts846 »

a few pics on me facebook account which is open for all to see just click the link

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 1019628814

Please leave comments as i am learning how to use my camera better so all comments welcome
cheers wayne
Last edited by numbnuts846 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After 23 year gap i am back in the hobby i love and my son of 20 months is following in my foot steps
PeterH

Re: few pics of dorset coast express on tuesday

Post by PeterH »

I spy myself in one or two of those photos. Excellent pics though, better ones than I managed to take of 4492 pulling the return train into the platform. My thumb got in the way.
"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."; 'Make Tea, not Love.'
Camel Spotting Thread.
My layout thread.
numbnuts846

Post by numbnuts846 »

I am a guard for fgw at weymouth and had to do a refresh of the sidings so put my vest on and went for a walk... Armed with me camera :D
After 23 year gap i am back in the hobby i love and my son of 20 months is following in my foot steps
numbnuts846

Post by numbnuts846 »

PeterH wrote:I spy myself in one or two of those photos. Excellent pics though, better ones than I managed to take of 4492 pulling the return train into the platform. My thumb got in the way.
thanks for the comment i am trying to learn how to use the digital camera better before i get a better one ... Its taken a while to pick it up but getting better with each.shot