Inspiration Required!!! Feel Free to Pry

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
mumbles

Re: Inspiration Required!!! Feel Free to Pry

Post by mumbles »

Cheers Gav, great pics.

what are the possibilities for you making a 2nd loopy round the rest of the layout, I'm sure you may have said in the past but you'll excuse me for not wading through 50 odd pages

Cheers
Michael
Infrontcat

Post by Infrontcat »

Hi mi old mucker! ;)

Good to see that Google Gavlaar has produced the goods yet again ;)

I'd quite forgotten how much I like that station...ah, memories :)
mumbles wrote:what are the possibilities for you making a 2nd loopy round the rest of the layout
Not sure if I've remembered right, but isn't there a section of the single line that goes through a tunnel? That'll take a wee bit of rebuilding methinks :lol:

Cheers fella, any chance of some shots of a few of your old-timers on manouvres?

Tim
"Kashi-mashi, kashi-mashi..."

Moorcroft (St Anthonys)
Spavo

Post by Spavo »

Hey guys......

Thanks ceejaydee, I kind of know what you mean, I used to also look at those pictures in the hornby catalogue in awe, did you ever used to look for the little mouse on the front cover? I seem to remember something about the cover always having a mouse on it somewhere or am I going mad....???

And Tim and Michael, 2 loops would be lovely and I could do it as there is a bit of space at the rear of the layout however because of the tunnel (around the fire alarm equipment) and the far back corner (more fire alarm equipment) i'd have to take that part away once per year for the yearly service so it's not really a goer.....shame that but in reality it's not worth all the hard work just to take it to pieces every year.......

I'm glad it's going well Bill at Lilford Woods, I have been keeping a close eye on what you're up to there, looking very good indeed so far.......

I love the station too by the way tim even with all it's faults as it was one of the 1st things I built, it's kinda like a history lesson for me....lol at least I know my modelling has improved over the last few years!! And of course there is plenty of chance of a little vid of the older fella's doing their thing under DCC......just hope they behave themselves....watch out later in the week........

Cheers guys,

Gav.
Watford FC For Me Since 1976