Search found 832 matches
- Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:52 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Wiring Seep PM1 With LEDs
- Replies: 41
- Views: 974
I only suggested using a 5V phone charger because most of us have at least ten stuffed in a drawer somewhere. If you have to buy something get a 12 to 15V DC supply of about 2 amps.
- Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:51 pm
- Forum: General Model Railway Discussion / News
- Topic: A Covid 19 Lament
- Replies: 10
- Views: 222
Australia Post had such an onrush of parcel deliveries, due to lockdowns ordering stuff online, that they cut the "normal" post deliveries to 2 times a week. That's ok though I guess. You only get bills and junk mail these days anyway. I ordered two decoders from Tony's Trains in America i...
- Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:40 am
- Forum: Baseboard Design and Construction
- Topic: Back wall of garage 13' layout?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 283
How wide is this 13' baseboard? If you use Peco Streamline track, the centres are 50mm, not 67, allowing you to put more tracks in a small space. Even if you need curves of settrack radius at the ends, you can ease into them from 50mm centres. I'd consider the feasibility of making the long part of ...