Some NRM Xtrkcad threads condensed into one

Any questions about designing a model railway layout or problems with track work.
Roger (RJ)

Re: Some NRM Xtrkcad threads condensed into one

Post by Roger (RJ) »

I think you need to change the zoom level to change the appearance of the track, ie zoom in to get the sleepers displayed.

The pink sections indicate that the curvature of the track is too severe for the type of track you have selected. It's possible to alter the settings to eliminate the pink sections, but the track radius will still be too severe, if you see what I mean.
edwardholmes91

Re: Some NRM Xtrkcad threads condensed into one

Post by edwardholmes91 »

Roger (RJ) wrote:I think you need to change the zoom level to change the appearance of the track, ie zoom in to get the sleepers displayed.

The pink sections indicate that the curvature of the track is too severe for the type of track you have selected. It's possible to alter the settings to eliminate the pink sections, but the track radius will still be too severe, if you see what I mean.
Thanks Roger for the help... I went on the layout properties and reduced the minimum radius setting to get rid of the pink track section and after I had changed the resolution on the Export settings I was able to get the brown sleeper effect :D