Lima Class 117 body bits wanted

Tallpaul70

Lima Class 117 body bits wanted

Post by Tallpaul70 »

Hi All,
I am looking for Lima class 117s cut and shut from DMBS to DMS, or centre coach bodies, or complete coaches for my project to modify DMBSs to DMSs.

Livery does not matter.

Many thanks
Paul
Tallpaul70

Re: Lima Class 117 body bits wanted

Post by Tallpaul70 »

Hi All,
Thanks to the good offices of a couple of readers here, I now have most of the bodies and chassis I need but there are a few other bits and pieces I need, so any help will be appreciated:

In total I need:-I need:-
Trailer car bodies 2 off ( if any one has these complete with glazing and interior dividers it will reduce the quantities of those items below)
Driving car cab glazing 3 off
Driving car saloon glazing 3 off
Trailer car glazing one off (not sure if they are different to the driving car glazing above)
Interior saloon dividers 6 off
Driving cab/saloon dividers 3 off (not sure if they are different to the saloon dividers above)
Driving car seating moulding 2 off
Trailer seating moulding 3 off
Body to chassis fixing bolts 10 off

Many thanks
Paul
sishades

Post by sishades »

You could just wait for Bachman to release their 117!
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again
Tallpaul70

Post by Tallpaul70 »

Yes,
I could wait for the Bachmann 117s, but they will be very pricey especially with DCC Sound fitted!

I don't feel competent to undertake the conversion on such an expensive set myself.

Cheers
Paul
Jim S-W

Post by Jim S-W »

Tallpaul70 wrote:Hi All,
I am looking for Lima class 117s cut and shut from DMBS to DMS, or centre coach bodies, or complete coaches for my project to modify DMBSs to DMSs.

Livery does not matter.

Many thanks
Paul
The Lima 117 DMBS and TCL bodies don’t actually match each other.

Silver fox/dc kits did a conversion kit that has sides and interior. They still show up on eBay.
sishades

Post by sishades »

I don't feel competent to undertake the conversion on such an expensive set myself
What conversion?
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again
Tallpaul70

Post by Tallpaul70 »

DCC Sound!