Dapol 122 4D-015-008 No Accessories!

Discuss Dapol Model Railway products and related model railway topics here.
chuff48

Dapol 122 4D-015-008 No Accessories!

Post by chuff48 »

I have just purchased a Dapol 4D-015-008 to add to my existing class 122 in Green. However this latest one is NOT SUPPLIED with the decals for the Head code and destinations which look great illuminated with no decals! I ordered this without seeing the additional notes stating no decals supplied. Why has Dapol made this stupid change. I expect when I order a model that it to be exactly as the previous issue one apart from the number change. There has not been a price drop to compensate nor is this stated in Dapols advertising. Dapols response is "we include in all our advertising
Dapol reserves the right to amend price and specification at any time" as a purchaser I reserve the right not to purchase any Dapol models in the future {thats 2 x class 52s, 2 x terriers and no more class121/122} as I no longer have any trust in them, next time they may remove the DCC socket!. Trust is everything in business and treating customers with contempt does not bode well for Dapol.So be warned read the very small print. Any ideas about source of decals?
Bufferstop

Re: Dapol 122 4D-015-008 No Accessories!

Post by Bufferstop »

Dapol has always had minor parts supply problems. They aren't the only ones but possibly the worst, I've had variations in the contents of supposedly identical items bought at the same time, annoying!
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions
chuff48

Re: Dapol 122 4D-015-008 No Accessories!

Post by chuff48 »

Thanks Mike, I will find some destinations to fit.