Hornby HL5

Any questions about designing a model railway layout or problems with track work.
Gerard16

Hornby HL5

Post by Gerard16 »

Good Afternoon All

I got such a fantastic response over queries I raised in the Hornby forum I am going to try my luck again!

In Jadlam Racing [www.jadlamracingmodels.coom] I came across a layout titled HL5 which I would love to incorporate in a layout I am building after 40 years promising myself that I would do so. The payout would need some alterations to fit the space I have available and any image I have come across cannot be enlarged enough to show the details of how the track is laid out. I have tried eBay for an image but with the same results and the Hornby website does not come up with anything.

Would any member have a larger e3dition of this layout plan or who could point me in the right direction to get one?

Thank you all in advance for any help and assistance which would be most gratefully received.

Kind regards

Gerry
Roger (RJ)

Re: Hornby HL5

Post by Roger (RJ) »

I can make out the part numbers from this image http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-b9i2gb/pr ... 80.jpg?c=2
which is linked to on the jadlam site.
Gerard16

Post by Gerard16 »

Good Afternoon Roger

Once again the Forum comes good. My apologies for the late reply - I was away for a few days.
The image was exactly what I was looking for - I managed to enlarge it further and everything was visible.
Once again, my deep appreciation of all your help.

Sincerely,

Gerry
Roger (RJ)

Post by Roger (RJ) »

You're welcome. Thanks for letting us know.