Fleischmann turntable #6052? wiring diagram

Ask questions or give advice on any other model railway Manufacturers and Gauges
GWR_fan

Fleischmann turntable #6052? wiring diagram

Post by GWR_fan »

A friend has offered me an older turntable (model number not yet known as unsighted), but I believe it to be a 6052 or 6052c. It has sleepered rail - not profi ballasted track. I do not know if brass or ni-silver rail. Alas, the unit does not come with the directional control unit which I can purchase for about $85.00 new. If I need to purchase then I would rather spend my money on a new unit, e.g., Heljan.

I have read to connect the red and yellow wires via a DPDT switch to control direction and place a momentary push button switch between the yellow and grey wires to commence rotation. All sounds simple but a wiring diagram would be handy.

The original instructions require AC power to the control unit which internally rectifies to a DC output for the motor. Thus, I would supply DC to the DPDT direction switch and DC power to the TT deck (orange wires).
Oxley

Re: Fleischmann turntable #6052? wiring diagram

Post by Oxley »

Hi GWR_fan,

I have a copy of the instructions for the 6052 turntable. If you want to pm me your email I can scan it and send it to you.

Also, I am operating my turntable using an ldt turntable decoder and no longer need the directional control unit. if you want it you can
have it for the cost of postage/packaging.

Regards

Keith
GWR_fan

Re: Fleischmann turntable #6052? wiring diagram

Post by GWR_fan »

Keith,
many thanks, PM sent. Regards, Tim