The Workbench

What are you up to on your workbench
Admin4

The Workbench

Post by Admin4 »

This is a brand new section designed to let members post what they are up to on their workbench.

For clarity it is requested that members have one thread only. We do not wish to have hundreds of threads just a few posts long.

You could always start with an index post which you can obviously update as you move to other projects, you could also place a link directly to that page:

For example:

Page 1 (insert link) - Modifying a ????
Page 3 (insert link) - Respraying a Thomas
Page 5 (insert link) - Converting a ???? into a ????

Comments and suggestions welcome:
Dad-1

Re: The Workbench

Post by Dad-1 »

I was about to start a Dad-1 Workbence, but as yet I can't add new threads.
I've just been doing a little more to my small warehouse started simply to show ParkeNd
how to construct a valley between two pitched rooves.
As usual I've been very slow and still have work to do - the build was started in my Plasticard
Buildings currently under the scenery section. Probably best to move that complete thread
over to here.

Away for a couple of days now.

Geoff T.
Admin4

Post by Admin4 »

Arrr, should be sorted now
Alex3410

Post by Alex3410 »

brilliant idea for a new section to the forum :D will get my thread set up although with the layout as it is i dont know how much progress will be made :lol:

anyway thanks for adding this new section i am looking forward to seeing what everyones upto
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

Great addition. Pity I don't have a real workbench, or anything to build right now.
Admin4

Post by Admin4 »

I know how you feel Skyblue, my whole world is boxed at the minute waiting for a house move.
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

Lofty wrote:I know how you feel Skyblue, my whole world is boxed at the minute waiting for a house move.
My whole (model) world is 270 miles away. :(
sleeper

Post by sleeper »

This new thread is most welcome, it will give us somewhere to post our efforts that is non specific. Maybe now we'll get more/some comments, that has always been a big problem in the past, not having any feedback which I feel is important. With a large majority of members being simply collectors or layout orientated, the kit building section never seemed to be of much interest to anyone but a few, so I'm optimistic.

Roly
Black-Marlin

Post by Black-Marlin »

skyblue wrote:
Lofty wrote:I know how you feel Skyblue, my whole world is boxed at the minute waiting for a house move.
My whole (model) world is 270 miles away. :(
282.5 miles, according to Google. And it would be a whole lot more tolerable if it weren't for the blasted Irish Sea between it and me...