Diesel depot

What do you want from a model railway shop?
gromit54

Diesel depot

Post by gromit54 »

Hi all, Just used these guys, www.dieseldepot.co.uk for the first time this week and have to say I'm impressed :) I ordered a Bachmann class 47 late Tuesday and it was here this morning (satuarday). Didn't think that was bad considering their was a bank holiday in the middle of that and postage was free so was cheaper than the usual box shifter.
Not the biggest amount of stock but I'm not sure if they are just starting out. Think the shop was formerly know as going loco of St Annes. They do steam locos too and not just diesels as name may suggest. With free postage to anywhere in uk its worth a look before buying from the other online retailers.
Mad dog gromit strikes again!!
dubdee1000

Re: Diesel depot

Post by dubdee1000 »

I'll second that. Keen prices and good service. They need to be given a chance
hiffano

Post by hiffano »

boooh no N, but best of luck to them
Whoo, new job... big pay cut... but new job! yay
jeffmasson

Post by jeffmasson »

hiffano wrote:boooh no N, but best of luck to them
maybe they read your comment or U missed it as they do n hen I looked
hiffano

Post by hiffano »

you know, several times in the last few days websites have changed within minutes of me being on them, however 2 tornado models does not fill my N desires, but it's a step in the right direction
Whoo, new job... big pay cut... but new job! yay
gromit54

Post by gromit54 »

Unfortunantly it would appear that this website has closed. Their is just a statement saying they have stopped trading due to shortage of stock and not being able to compete with other box shifters. Think their shop is still trading in Blackpool so not a total loss of another shop.
Mad dog gromit strikes again!!