MARSHFIELD WITH ELY BRIDGE: **final update**

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
matt1471

Re: MARSHFIELD WITH ELY BRIDGE: nearing completion ...

Postby matt1471 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm

retroman wrote:It seems pointless adding more and more photos of the same subject.

I don't think I could ever get bored of seeing photo's of this layout. GREAT detail and so much action going on, it's just inspirational.

As already said....don't leave for good!! Your comments, advice and guidance will be greatly sought after based on your own talents.

Matt

Eastern
Location: Portland, Oregon. USA - originally from East Anglia

Re: MARSHFIELD WITH ELY BRIDGE: **final update**

Postby Eastern » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

Ditto to the previous comments too - Marshfield in itself was an inspiration as is Marshfield with Ely Bridge - perhaps the Mods could create a lockable thread where finished (if that is ever possible!) layouts are preserved for posterity and reference?
“Sir, Sunday morning, although recurring at regular and well foreseen intervals, always seems to take this railway by surprise.”

East Cheltwell

Charles[/color]

rainey06au

Re: MARSHFIELD WITH ELY BRIDGE: **final update**

Postby rainey06au » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Absolutely stunning railway. The source of some great inspiration for myself just starting out. Well done!

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”