Greenwich coupling.

Post your narrow gauge model railway questions here. That includes model railway narrow track gauges Nn3 to Gn15 and beyond!.
sir hayden

Re: Greenwich coupling.

Post by sir hayden »

Look, I needed to start on something, the reason I got the Rodney Stenning Sir Haydn kit was because the Chivers Finelines kit wasn't available, I also need to know if the Rodney Stenning ex-Corris brakevan comes with a roof and floor because the instructions say to glue the floor and I don't know if it comes with one or not.
BernardTPM

Post by BernardTPM »

The roof and floor are made from the white and black styrene sheet supplied in the kit, the thicker (black) sheet for the floor. On section marked '2.' of the instructions, just under 'ASSEMBLY' it says about cutting out the floor. Note the Corris brake van was different both sides, so you will be left with two (different) spare sides. These may come in handy at a future date if you want to create a freelance model van or shed.
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

I got rid of the white sheet so I guess I'll be using the Evergreen plasticard for it "-_-.
poliss

Post by poliss »

You got rid of the white sheet that came with the kit?
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

I didn't know what it was for. I'm also done with my first project, the Rodney Stenning Corris Railway Tie Rod Slate Wagon :D.
poliss

Post by poliss »

So why didn't you ask on here. You ask about everything else.
llanigraham

Post by llanigraham »

1/ Before you start building a kit READ the instructions!!
2/ Do NOT throw anything away!! EVER!!
3/ Cut the aggressive tone out of your postings, like the one today at 3;36, or no-one will help you.
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

I didn't know better and sorry for the agressive tone :(. I seriously did make the Tie Rod Slate Wagon by myself but I need help building the 2-Bar Slate Wagons "-_-.
SouthernBoy

Post by SouthernBoy »

Will you post a picture of the Tie Rod Slate Wagon you've made?

It would be nice for people to see the work you've done - and also in recognition of all the help people have given you :)
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

Got it, I'm trying to get my grandmother to let me borrow her camera for it, I'm posting the pic on my blong so you guys can ALL see it when I put the link in one of my posts :D.
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

Just got a 2-Bar Slate Wagon done and working on another, two of them were messed up by glue and the epoxy I bought says that the things glued by it are able to be handled in 10 minutes so my grandpa bought Krazy Glue. Letting the glue for one side of the slate wagon set right now.