German HO Waggons.

Tiddles

German HO Waggons.

Post by Tiddles »

I recently got a HO Mehano ADtranz DE-AC33C Blue Tiger loco. I mostly model American HO. So looking for 6 to 10 wagons suitable for the Blue Tiger. Ideally with NEM pockets. For use on my 9" by 2" switching puzzle layout.

I don't model European but I have always been attracted to this loco. Probably the colours and the name. Finally found a DCC ready one on eBay for a good price. And I love it 8) It has NEM pockets so currently fitted with Kadee No.18 couplings and used with my American stock. May try to put sound in it one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADtranz_D ... vbp1t4meuQ
The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, “Linking 13 Great States With The Nation.”
inoffapost

Re: German HO Waggons.

Post by inoffapost »

I've seen the OHE version of this locomotive operating near my home in Niedersachsen. As in the wiki picture it was hauling some bogie flats with stanchions,possibly for timber transport, or rail sections. OHE is active in the infrastructure sector.
You could obtain some Cargowaggon flats with stanchions to couple with it. They are available at most UK retailers.
Tiddles

Re: German HO Waggons.

Post by Tiddles »

inoffapost wrote:I've seen the OHE version of this locomotive operating near my home in Niedersachsen. As in the wiki picture it was hauling some bogie flats with stanchions,possibly for timber transport, or rail sections. OHE is active in the infrastructure sector.
You could obtain some Cargowaggon flats with stanchions to couple with it. They are available at most UK retailers.

Will look into that.
The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, “Linking 13 Great States With The Nation.”