April 2015 forum competition

Vote and comment on New Railway Modellers Competitions.
Terrier

Re: April 2015 forum competition

Post by Terrier »

carnehan wrote:Wow! That's put a little smile on my face this morning. Thanks all for voting, it gives me confidence in my scratch building adventures. Everyone had an entry that was a worthy winner - we would have one hell of a layout if all our resources were combined. :lol:

Paul
Carry on there Bromhead, now if you could build 1 more row of houses on the west wall, we should be able to repel the Zulu's attempt to encircle us! :D

Well done everyone, top dollar stuff, even if none of you voted for me, even though, as per is my usual state of affairs, i did not complete my little shed :D ... the competition has been a great inspiration and i'd also like to thank Alex for his stalwart and stoic running of what is proving to be a successful competition format, for all of us here. :)

Good Job.

Chris P
carnehan

Post by carnehan »

Terrier wrote:
Carry on there Bromhead, now if you could build 1 more row of houses on the west wall, we should be able to repel the Zulu's attempt to encircle us! :D

Chris P
Ahaah. If this were QI the klaxon would now be sounding. I'm assuming you were referring to my new avatar with comments on Leuitenant Bromhead? The pic is actually of Peachey Carnehan from The Man Who Would Be King. :wink:
glencairn wrote:
carnehan wrote:Wow! - we would have one hell of a layout if all our resources were combined. :lol:

Paul
Agreed!! Who would be the lucky owner :lol:

Glencairn
Glencairn, I would take on that burden if it came to it. I know it would be a real hardship but I'd be willing to bear that heavy cross. :lol:

Paul
Terrier

Post by Terrier »

:D i know, i know... i noticed my schoolboy error after posting, but would have had to edit the whole first line :oops: :D

..still, we could use every man! :D