Pete Waterman's Latest Aquasistion

Discuss real world railway operations in this forum. Find out how to make your model railway as accurate as possible.
trainsandco

Pete Waterman's Latest Aquasistion

Postby trainsandco » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 am

Well, while browsing the internet, I came across what looks like an unoffical website declaring Pete Watermans news.

This is the Latest one I saw today!

Here's a quote from said website

Mr. Pete Waterman has now come out to the world that in past few weeks he has been having talks with the current owner of 34073 ‘249 Squadron’ John Bunch and that he has bought it for an amount of which he does not wish to share.

Hmmmm..... I wouldn't mind seeing this one running on the mainline :lol:

Ben

lol.jpg
lol.jpg (247.12 KiB) Viewed 926 times
Henley on Thames in the 30's

Southerner in a weird place called "Yorkshire"...

81D & 55A

klaatu

Re: Pete Waterman's Latest Aquasistion

Postby klaatu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 am

I hate April 1st.
Just playing trains - not a "proper modeller"

kieranhardy

Postby kieranhardy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 pm

So all those people (including me) giving you the info on 34073 for the other thread was just for an april fools.... :| Had i known i wouldn't have bothered helping to be honest.

And also if you really want people to fall for it, don't call the photo of the fake site 'lol.jpg' .....

And you posted at 7:27am, the 'website' is dated 9:03am....... :roll: Which i think makes you the fool...

trainsandco

Postby trainsandco » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

kieranhardy wrote:So all those people (including me) giving you the info on 34073 for the other thread was just for an april fools.... :| Had i known i wouldn't have bothered helping to be honest.

And also if you really want people to fall for it, don't call the photo of the fake site 'lol.jpg' .....

And you posted at 7:27am, the 'website' is dated 9:03am....... :roll: Which i think makes you the fool...

No, that info wasn't for an April fools, I just wanted to know, as I was going to make a model of the loco, it was after learning this that I thought up of the idea.

Sorry about that, I dont use the 'attachment' function much, so I didn't know that it would put that up. (and I dont notice it on other peoples attachments, as I dont look there.)

I didn't know when I was going to upload it, so I just put a random time on it, which is admitibly a bit out.

Return to “Real World Railways”