New Railway Modellers Virtual Exhibition 10 Jan 2008

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Chuffer Chuff

Postby Chuffer Chuff » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 am

Piemanlarger's Depot Style layout with DCC Sound. :wink:
"You only get one chance in life, so make the most of it!"

sanctuary

Postby sanctuary » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Now that does give me encouragement, when members ask questions about the layouts they would other wise have missed.

You keep posting your updated pictures and I'll keep putting them into the Virtual exhibitions, so long as they meet the criteria.

It's the picture not the layout that has to meet the criteria, a lot of pictures fail because of the finish to the track, this can be over come by temporarily ballasting or hiding by shrubbery or camera angle. It makes for a better picture if it's dressed with a train or scale people to add interest.

The picture has to look like an exhibition layout would, finished and clear of clutter i.e beer cans, cups of tea etc.

The picture has to be in your personal layout thread, not a link to a personal web site.

Its better if the picture is landscape not portrait shaped for editing, also close to the maximum allowed size for the forum or a click-able thumbnail to full size.

The picture has to be good quality, dark or blurred would not be included ( although I'll try my best with some in photoshop)
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout

cookiescrumble

Postby cookiescrumble » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:43 pm

Once again great work. Hopefully I'll have something good enough for the next one.
Follow my N gauge layouts progress here on my freewebs site: http://www.freewebs.com/mooringsway/

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”