Model Railway Scenes - Excellet Station Signs

Have you stumbled upon something really cool and new in model railway. Share it with us.
Richard08

Model Railway Scenes - Excellet Station Signs

Post by Richard08 »

I'm not entirely sure this is the right place, but a big shout-out to these guys/gals :-) https://www.modelrailwayscenes.com/

A couple of weeks back I was looking for the means to make platform signs, based on the one a Frome down platform (disused) that lasted into the 80s. Well, most of it did. Having nightmares about getting all the letters nicely square if making one, I stumbled upon Model Railway Scenes and their customisable ones (on eBay). Good pricing too. So I typed in the name and sent the order off, rather expecting the length to be a problem. With no grand promises of lead times, just you know, we'll do our best, I just waited. No biggie. Then there appeared a dispatch note, apologising for the delay (!) and explaining they'd had some difficulty with the length but had managed it - and a totally unnecessary partial re-fund. I think they have done themselves down here, the signs are excellent. Well done chaps/chapesses :-)
Attachments
DSC01196.resized.JPG