LED's from ebay - An excellent seller +

Have you stumbled upon something really cool and new in model railway. Share it with us.
End2end

LED's from ebay - An excellent seller +

Post by End2end »

I have just received some orange flashing LED's from a seller on ebay and I am so impressed that I thought I'd share.
Ordered yesterday, the delivery came TODAY at 9:20 with the postman :o
The LED's were £3.50 for 10 with free delivery (cheapest 3mm flashing orange LED's on ebay) and 10 x 470 Ohm resistors included..... PLUS the seller even threw in 10 x clear red 3mm LED's and 10 resistors to go with them too. No free gift is mentioned on the sale so this was a great bonus!
Along with the LED's and resistors he even includes an A4 sheet which tells you about LED's and how to power them with and without the use of resistors according to power supply and a sheet showing you the diffence between using white LED's and white LED's that have been varnished to remove the blue hue you get with white LED's. Plus you can tell that he wrote it.
He sells all sorts of LED's including ones stated for model railways.
The sellers name is handsignalman
http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/handsignalman

No affiliation but an antidote to the "more ebay nonsense" thread perhaps and we all love good service. :D
Thanks
End2end
"St Blazey's" - The progress and predicaments.
Welcome‎
Planning
Building
St. Blazey's Works & Depot thread
Cowcatcher

Re: LED's from ebay - An excellent seller +

Post by Cowcatcher »

Yes, they are a very good Ebay shop, I ordered warm white LEDs and received the extras and paperwork. :D