Hornby Third Class Carriages

Have you stumbled upon something really cool and new in model railway. Share it with us.
Chops

Hornby Third Class Carriages

Postby Chops » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:29 pm

IMG_20201215_151352.jpg

Took a while, between international shipping and the bug, but well worth the wait. Splendid additions to Hornby's Rocket Set.
Nessie rocks!

GeraldH

Re: Hornby Third Class Carriages

Postby GeraldH » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:59 am

They look nice. Hopefully Hornby will do Lion of Titfield Thunderbolt fame next :) .
Gerald H - BNR Correspondent :)

My layout: http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... hp?t=28854

SRman

Postby SRman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:43 pm

After Rails cancelled my pre-order for two of these coaches (due to Hornby refusing to supply), I had to shop around to find any retailers who had not sold out on pre-orders. I found Hampshire Models and Harburn Hobbies had them available, but wasn't convinced that Hampshire Models could supply as the website seemed a bit old (it wasn't!). Anyway, the upshot is I now have two of the coaches on the way from Hampshire Models and one from Harburn Hobbies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being in Oz, I will have to wait a bit as the mail delivery times here are all over the place at present.

Peterm

Postby Peterm » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:04 am

SRman wrote:After Rails cancelled my pre-order for two of these coaches (due to Hornby refusing to supply), I had to shop around to find any retailers who had not sold out on pre-orders. I found Hampshire Models and Harburn Hobbies had them available, but wasn't convinced that Hampshire Models could supply as the website seemed a bit old (it wasn't!). Anyway, the upshot is I now have two of the coaches on the way from Hampshire Models and one from Harburn Hobbies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being in Oz, I will have to wait a bit as the mail delivery times here are all over the place at present.

Wadda ya mean "at present." :lol:
Pete.

SRman

Postby SRman » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Peterm wrote:
Wadda ya mean "at present." :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “New discoveries???”