Step by step guide to setting up Gaugemaster DCC32 point Controller to a Prodigy advance2 controller

Basic electrical and electronics, such as DC/Analog control.
Plod

Step by step guide to setting up Gaugemaster DCC32 point Controller to a Prodigy advance2 controller

Postby Plod » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:41 am

Good Morning
Fellow Railway modellers
I have returned to hobby after some years , I have just wired up the first section of my layout housed in a warm and water proofed Garage.
I have been converted from away from DC to DCC and have purchased a Gaugemaster Prodigy 2 advanced controller,. I have also drifted away from The old method of Switch / stud control of points and knelt at the alter of Guagemaster, purchasing the Gaugemaster DCC32 point controller.
Having now read both instruction books for both a number of times. I am now more confused than before I picked them up, as to how to program and link them together.
Is there any modelers on this forum who using these items, and could they provide me with a step by step guide to programming / (getting them to talk to each other)
Plod ( a very frustrated Modeler In Mid Wales )

Plod

Re: Step by step guide to setting up Gaugemaster DCC32 point Controller to a Prodigy advance2 controller

Postby Plod » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:35 am

Good morning everyone.
I have now been able to resolve the Issue. and all are working and talking to each other.

Return to “Electrical & Electronics”