Wow, I've just seen how long it's been since I last posted an update!
The N2 has been finished, as has a second K3 (with GNR cab). Unfortunately, I found a number of errors on the V1 body so this has been rectified and a replacement print obtained. However, it'll be a little while before this gets finished as it will form part of a future magazine article.
First up, the N2 and K3/1:
These have actually been fitted with vacuum pipes and coupling hooks since these pictures were taken. I'll try and remember to take some more...
Next up are all pictures of CADs in various degrees of completion:
Stanier 2P. Stanier actually didn't have a thing to do with the design and the locomotive is only attributed to him as he had just started with the LMS when the first one rolled off the production line. If he had joined earlier, I don't think this little 0-4-4 would have ever been built! This is designed around the Dapol M7 chassis but I need to figure out how to get some weight into it! The physical model for this exists and I'll try and remember to take a photograph of it soon!
An LNER A5/2. I don't have a donor chassis in mind for this one and will have to wing it a bit!
Coach bodies for a GNR First/Third composite set. These were some of the first GNR coaches to be rebuilt as articulated units and the last one survived until 1947. I've only got as far as the bodies as I need to work out the articulation mechanism.
A GNR 32' long six wheel full brake. Once I've finished sorting out the clearance issues, I'll be printing this one and hope to be casting some copies.
An LNER Dia 132 Fish Van. This one is the 12' wheelbase version and the additional length does show up when compared to the standard 9' and 10' wheelbases. This one is in much the same stage as the GNR Full Brake.
LNER Dia 23 Fish Van. This was the LNER's first attempt at a 'standard' fish van and were built from 1923. The chassis still needs to be designed.
Finally, a Midland Railway 9' wheelbase outside framed van. This thing is positively tiny (32mm long!) and has caused a great detail of head scratching to try and figure out how to get a set of N gauge wagon wheels to fit! I've still got a couple of minor detailing bits to complete and then it'll be off for test printing!
That's the round up of my current efforts, I think I've been reasonably productive...