modern rail transfers website - RESOLVED

Have any questions or tips and advice on how to build those bits that don't come ready made.
Dad-1

Re: modern rail transfers website

Postby Dad-1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi Keith,

IT might be nice to apologise to him on here for getting so excited in such a short space of time.

Emailing and texting can be a good way to communicate, but I often find emails at my ISP where they
have placed them in a 'Spam' folder, but in fact are something I want. I wouldn't change it though as
they sort out hundreds of pishing/junk/downright con-merchant messages.

You must remember that many of the 'Cottage' industry producers make things at home & in their spare
time meaning than life can often get in the way.

Geoff T.
Remember ... I know nothing about railways.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32187 and Another on viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28436&start=60&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Phipps

Re: modern rail transfers website

Postby Phipps » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:11 am

Hate to say it,but if you have any dealings with Jim at MJE,both he & Mrs Grindlay emphasise that patience(as a customer)is vital in the whole process of their business fuctioning successfully for both them & their punters.They do ask of people to allow at least 10 days or more,as often Jim has to pain the brass & chrome plates himself.The guy has NEVER let me down yet.
Actually,I might give this other guy a look up sometime about some Arriva transfers on a modern 2-car DMU :wink:

keith73

Re: modern rail transfers website - RESOLVED

Postby keith73 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 am

Hi to resolve this once and for all I have emailed him & got it all sorted. The transfers are in great condition all applied to the train.

I know that without guys like him it would be impossible to complete projects its not that I was getting at. It was the lack of communication- he said that he would despatch them the follwing day after my buying them off him & I never heard a thing for 10 days despite my emailing him. I was stating that if there had been a delay he should of emailed me to say they would be delayed, which would of taken a minute. I dislike people who say they are going to do something then either dont or take much longer than they say it would take without anysort of communication. I was merely trying to warm other people of the possible scam, there are many scam sites about who just want to rob you.

BTW amsie before calling some one a pathetic narrow minded pratt, I suggest you know the full facts before calling names. Only a pathetic narrow minded pratt would shout & cry before doing so.

Dad-1

Re: modern rail transfers website - RESOLVED

Postby Dad-1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 am

A small 'tidy up done' by Mod

A suggestion to all - take a little time & don't throw too many stones.
Try not being too agressive to postings that may be done in good faith.

dust settled & I hope no harm done !

Geoff T.
Remember ... I know nothing about railways.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32187 and Another on viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28436&start=60&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Return to “Scratch and Kit building”