Better Dapol Instructions?

Have any questions or tips and advice on how to build those bits that don't come ready made.
AlanBrady

Better Dapol Instructions?

Postby AlanBrady » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:23 pm

I got a Dapol C35 Schools kit a few weeks back (birthday present ... to myself) but I'm having trouble with the instructions. They are ... well ... I can only give them four stars. And I don't mean out of five. One A4 page with miniature diagrams. Firstly, I can't find some of the numbers which the instructions speak of. Secondly, I don't know the names of the parts so I can't recognise them easily. And thirdly, my eyesight is not that good that I can distinguish one blurred part from the next in the diagram. Does anyone have a link or otherwise to a better diagram or set of instructions for these kits. It is becoming quite frustrating. I wanted to add this to the kit build competition (just for the fun of it) but I have lost all interest in doing that now. Rant over!

Alan.

poliss

Re: Better Dapol Instructions?

Postby poliss » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 pm

AlanBrady

Re: Better Dapol Instructions?

Postby AlanBrady » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you poliss. You are a genius. On first glance, I can see these numbers (I can actually SEE the numbers) relate better to what is stamped on the plastic. Hopefully I can finish it now. Thank you again. Enthusiasm rising.

Alan.

Return to “Scratch and Kit building”