Page 77 of 78

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:09 pm
by Montfort
Good advices. Thanks.

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:23 pm
by mikem64
Hi troop,

Regards the tunnel kit, the basic shell I don't think will be an issue, the tricky part is the inner brick wall around the arch & the lap over section creating the fanned arch brick fascia.

Still with some time & care I think you'll be fine.

The weekend upload is done, so if you want to try out the small country style petrol / garage or the new boiler / sand / electrical building you know where to find the links.

Good news is I've just finished the stone farmers house I've had in the wings, ready for printing & a test build.

This means I've another kit to upload soon , I need also to start that corner shop test build so I need to get cracking.

In the melting pot still to be finished within Corel draw is the low relief bonded warehouse, the viaduct kit, the girder bridge, the coaling tower just to name a few

Plus I do need to get into the loft for some layout time, popped up yesterday for a quick glance round. A few kits required with some scenic work & I can finally move onto my extension boards.

Have fun & may the card faith be with you.
Mike

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:35 pm
by Montfort
Problem solved. I put all that stuff in my wood stove. :lol:

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:17 pm
by End2end
Montfort wrote:Problem solved. I put all that stuff in my wood stove. :lol:

If at first you don't succeed....print another. :lol:
Thanks
End2end

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:15 pm
by Montfort
End2end wrote:If at first you don't succeed....print another. :lol:
Thanks
End2end
No card kits anymore. End of the (very short :lol: ) story. That's all folks ! :D

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 pm
by End2end
If at second you don't succeed....buy Linka. :lol:
Thanks
End2end

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:30 am
by Montfort
End2end wrote:buy Linka. :lol: Thanks
End2end
What's that ? :roll:

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:47 am
by End2end
Montfort wrote:What's that ? :roll:

Plaster and moulds.
Search the forum for multiple posts and pictures about it. :roll:
Thanks
End2end

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:00 am
by Montfort
OK. Thanks E2E. Because I don't want to derail this thread anymore, I stop writing here. :o

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:57 am
by mikem64
Morning all you Card Kit Followers,

It's like Christmas has come.....Oh wait it has, only four weeks now.

Good news I've another full completed kit for you all, hope to have it uploaded later today or early Sunday morning. All depends on what I get done today from my wish list.

What do we have, well it follows on from the garage / petrol station kit. Once again its a kit I need for my own layout & its a stone Farm House kit which will sit not far from the terraced houses overlooking the church pond

I've uploaded all the photos showing the build process to my ibb account so plenty of help there for you, lets have a look at the finished kit.

Image
The front of the house with a very over grand porch entrance.

Image
The rear I've kept very simple & plain which how I think of farm houses.

Image
We've got a nice simple side with gable end detail.

I've also been very busy with the test builld for the new terraced row corner shop, this kit is fighting me all the way but I'm not going to give up as I believe once complete thiss will be a very important part of the kit range.

So I'm over half way through the build & I know it will be the roof line that will be the biggest headache as I struggled with the Old Oak Pub kit which is similar in design. Lets take a sneak preview showing what might be coming before Christmas actually hits us.

Image
As always we start flat packed.....LOL

Image
This is how the bassic kit looks now

I won't show anymore but once again if you are interested you'll find a few more photo's in my ibb library.

May the card force be with you.

Mike.

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:23 pm
by argent
Super detailing there Mike, I'm thinking of so many places I could put a couple of the farm houses on my layout, Grand Westeron. The stone work fits in so well with what I'm aiming for. A ficticious little island off the west coast with stone and trees in abundance

Keep doing what you're doing. Your kits are are always looked forward to.

Thanks. Nick

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:21 pm
by HarryR
mikem64 wrote:Morning all you Card Kit Followers,

It's like Christmas has come.....Oh wait it has, only four weeks now.

Good news I've another full completed kit for you all, hope to have it uploaded later today or early Sunday morning. All depends on what I get done today from my wish list.

What do we have, well it follows on from the garage / petrol station kit. Once again its a kit I need for my own layout & its a stone Farm House kit which will sit not far from the terraced houses overlooking the church pond

I've uploaded all the photos showing the build process to my ibb account so plenty of help there for you, lets have a look at the finished kit.

Image
The front of the house with a very over grand porch entrance.

Image
The rear I've kept very simple & plain which how I think of farm houses.

Image
We've got a nice simple side with gable end detail.

I've also been very busy with the test builld for the new terraced row corner shop, this kit is fighting me all the way but I'm not going to give up as I believe once complete thiss will be a very important part of the kit range.

So I'm over half way through the build & I know it will be the roof line that will be the biggest headache as I struggled with the Old Oak Pub kit which is similar in design. Lets take a sneak preview showing what might be coming before Christmas actually hits us.

Image
As always we start flat packed.....LOL

Image
This is how the bassic kit looks now

I won't show anymore but once again if you are interested you'll find a few more photo's in my ibb library.

May the card force be with you.

Mike.


Merry Christmas to you too

I have literally spent years reading your threads and hopefully absorbing some knowledge. In 2019 I shall begin my 1st efforts, it might be awhile before I have the courage to display my wonky structures tho. :wink: Hopefully I'll be able to access sufficient 'card force' develop a degree of competence.

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:55 pm
by mikem64
Hi Card Troop,

Well I uploaded the Farmers House kit Sunday morning, so that went well. I then carried on with the test building of the Terraced corner shop kit which after some fighting went together really well.

The only problem as I neared completion I was already thinking of some modifications & some new ideas I could throw intoi this kit, but I've decided these will go into my version 2. The variations I can have with this kit are quite endless, I'm already thinking "Pub kit", full corner shop kit & full corner house kit, even have an arched snicket to a rear closed court yard.......Just to name a few.

So lets look at the completed kit which I'll get tidied up & ready for uploading this weekend.

Image
Ramsbottom corner shop open for business

Image
Small combined rear yard area.

I hope everyone thinks this has been worth the long wait, I'm over the moon with how this one turned out.

So may the card force be with you.
Mike.

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 am
by mikem64
Morning Troopers,

Everytime I get some spare time to nip into the loft I seem to be pulled to the laptop & into Corel Draw. The new Terraced corner shop kit was uploaded onto the website a few days ago. In corel draw I've been hammering away at version 2 for this terraced corner design & now I can show my efforts in the Flying Dutchman Pub.

This kit has that arched passage way I mentioned in my last email, can't believe this did not take a few attempts, it printed nicely from Corel draw & the full panel went in without having to go back with so modifications.

The only thing I'm disappointed with is I have no space on my own layout for these two lovely models, maybe once my extension boards go in I'll try & find a spot.

So lets take a look at the Flying Dutchman Pub.

Image
Nice head on corner view showing the full building

Image
Then we turn the buillding 180 degrees & show the court yard area.

Image
Full side view showing the arched passage way.

Image
Final side view showing full pub length

I just need to tidy the pages up inside the kit & yes we have another kit before Christmas. I don't think I have anymore new lauches this side of Christmas but I'm sure 2019 might be a good year for card....LOL

I know 2018 has been a slow year for new releases & towards the backend I came through with a wave, lets hope 2019 will see kits being uploaded equally throughout the year.

Until next time please enjoy.
Mike.

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:12 pm
by Lancastrian
I have been looking for printable grave stones but in N scale without any success. I have however downloaded yours and printed them on both card and labels and will make my own cutting them down to size, hopefully they will be OK, if not I will fade into the distance without passing any more comments, if I like them I will be posting some photographs later on.