Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Have any questions or tips and advice on how to build those bits that don't come ready made.
Horologist

Re: Wordsworth Card Kits - FREE downloads

Postby Horologist » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 am

Glad to hear you are ok Mike, the new VW sounds fun. You will now have to get a guitar and grow a beard! The water tower looks good, I shall give it a try. Your roundhouse will be my next build because I have just bought a turntable but that’s not installed yet. That’s the job for the current lockdown. Stay well. Oh, and a big thank-you for all the kits! Regards, Frank.

Robberred1993

Postby Robberred1993 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:42 am

Hi,
I just wanted to say a big thank you for all the kits. At 28, I am just starting the process of moving from my trainset, to a model railway. I have had some real ups and downs over the last 12 months (Haven't we all!) I was meant to go travelling the world with my wife, so we quit our jobs and then COVID hit! However I have recently found that whilst I haven't got as much space as I would like, being able to sit down and build these has taken my mind off the drama and has done wonders. I started with the School, have done the old church, the factory, the waterwheel, the loco wash and I am now finishing off the bus depot.

So, what I really want to say is...these models have helped me through a tough time, and I am so very grateful.

Best wishes,

Krish

Postby Krish » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:53 pm

Hello folks,
Just joined on here.
I came across Mike's card kits & have downloaded the platform and the canopy kits to start with. My layout is N scale and so have reduced the OO kits by 50% to approximate it to N scale measurements. It was fun building the platform and the smaller, 3 round legged canopy.

I am having a bit of a problem in understanding the 'Wordsworth Large Station Platform Canopy', 'wmrRS82_large platform canopy.rar' construction, hence requesting assistance.

I tried to look for it on YouTube but was unable to locate it. I did find a reference to the canopy on this thread, in one of Mike's posts dated December 01, 2013, but the Photobucket images are no longer available.

Would appreciate if some pics could be uploaded here to help me complete the construction.

Thanks,
Krish
N scale, Northern Virginia, USA

R.Daneel

Postby R.Daneel » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:45 pm

You might try searcbing through this site. I've been helped. Photos Mike has posted on projects.

https://michael-martin.imgbb.com/?list= ... =date_desc

R.D

Krish

Postby Krish » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:13 pm

You might try searcbing through this site. I've been helped. Photos Mike has posted on projects.
https://michael-martin.imgbb.com/?list= ... =date_desc
R.D

Thanks R.D., found it!
Appreciate the help.
Best,
Krish
N scale, Northern Virginia, USA

Return to “Scratch and Kit building”