NRM Review- Bachmann Class 66

Articles which have been added to the main site
PTmodeller

Post by PTmodeller »

None as yet. But EWS have ordrered low emission varients for France, but they are slightly differant so are out of gauge for the UK.

Adam :wink:
Chuffer Chuff

Post by Chuffer Chuff »

Oh rite, thanks for that!

I was just hoping that if they did, Bachmann would consider producing a 66/9 in EWS like the Freightliner, DRS and Stobart ones they have done! :wink:
"You only get one chance in life, so make the most of it!"
Class 60

Post by Class 60 »

PTmodeller wrote:None as yet. But EWS have ordrered low emission varients for France, but they are slightly differant so are out of gauge for the UK.

Adam :wink:
:roll:......... :lol: Nice one Dave :wink:

Post by 47806 »

Thanks for the comments.

All my stock is tension lock coupling without detail couplings so the buckeye didn't really bother me.

When I say "acquired in 1998" in the review I mean actually running in the UK, it's what the box said. :lol:

I was on holiday in Cambridge in 2006 and I was in a long line to buy a ticket. Out of the corner of my eye I saw intermodal flats passing the platform. I was annoyed. Eventually I bought the ticket and went out expecting to see that the freight had passed. Lucky me, it was stopped. Off I went to take a photo. What was the loco? 66001! I was ecstatic as this was the first time I have ever photted a 66. Good to start at the beginning.
The photo:
Follow the Progress on my Layouts - click here.
My Railway Photography - click here.
PTmodeller

Post by PTmodeller »

Nice and dirty 8)