Baby deltics and class 14s reduced!

Discuss Heljan Model Railway products and related model railway topics here.
D605Eagle

Baby deltics and class 14s reduced!

Postby D605Eagle » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:01 am

Baby Deltics and class 14s are both reduced prices for Mr Hattons if your interested.

Bigmet

Re: Baby deltics and class 14s reduced!

Postby Bigmet » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 am

This likely signals the imminent arrival of the Baby Deltic in original form, likely in my opinion to be far more popular than the currently available models which are in modified post steam era versions. In either form though this was a rather brave choice of subject, only ten of them, only ten years existence and some of those years out of service, and only really suited to the KX-Hitchin-Cambridge routes. Attractive though.

Soon I will be able to run my KX suburban disaster train: A failed class 105 DMU to which a class 21 was put on to haul it dead, which then failed, which had a class 15 put on to haul it dead, which in turn failed so a class 23 was put on, which in turn failed, so a Thompson L1 was put on, and that failed. Then we can have a nice reliable V2 to haul the sorry lot...

boxbrownie

Re: Baby deltics and class 14s reduced!

Postby boxbrownie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Thanks for the headsup Eagle, my weathered version arrived a few days ago......bit of a bargain really, now for the sound chip! :D
Best regards David

Please let me know if anything in my post offends you......I may wish to offend again.

Return to “Heljan”