Train Times

Discuss real world railway operations in this forum. Find out how to make your model railway as accurate as possible.
BrotherWolf

Train Times

Postby BrotherWolf » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but I thought I'd mention the excellent http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/ website. It gives a list of trains at one spot and you can choose custom times. It's great if you're off photting and don't want to trawl through timetables.

If you go to the advanced bit you can even view times for places other than stations, juncs etc

Also I see they've started doing Freight times again. It says it includes real time data but whether this is for freight too I'm not sure. I've only just seen they've added the freight again.

Anyway it's a great site and I thought I'd recommend it.
Click the banner for my Smugmug site

luckymucklebackit

Re: Train Times

Postby luckymucklebackit » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

I cannot find any freight services on this site and generally find it difficult to use, I have just been on it and the "+1 hour! feature doesn;t work

Jim
This Signature Left Intentionally Blank, but since I have written this and I intended to do it, this Signature is intentionally not blank. Paradox or What?
My layout - Gateside and Northbridge

BrotherWolf

Re: Train Times

Postby BrotherWolf » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 pm

OK Jim but if you go to advanced and enter the details then you can get freight as in this example showing tomorrows Logs, Coal and Steel at Abergavenny between 1000 and 1400.
Click the banner for my Smugmug site

Return to “Real World Railways”