At long last, I can make my 009 layout.

Post your narrow gauge model railway questions here. That includes model railway narrow track gauges Nn3 to Gn15 and beyond!.
sir hayden

Re: At long last, I can make my 009 layout.

Post by sir hayden »

Hattons has the wired 009 track and can ship track, books, locos, and rolling atick internationally, just not glues and paints, so getting the trackwork and buildings is easy, I plan to get some pre-crushed shale and slate from my local garden center, which is close to my job, so I should be good, I will model some slate mountains too, part of the layout will be rabbit warren style.
Electraman

Post by Electraman »

Hi Sir H,
I look forward to seeing some pics as you go! OO9 has fascinated me for life, but as I've got older, my dexterity with small items has become a bit of a problem.
Can I ask, what size base board are you planning on?

Pete.
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

It's gonna be a decent size, haven't figured out the specific dimensions of the baseboard, but I know it'll probably be a while so I an get the funds built up to get everything I need.
Lysander

Post by Lysander »

Deja vu ? (Can’t get the accents on my phone!)

Tony
Men with false teeth may yet speak the truth.......
sir hayden

Post by sir hayden »

Well, it's not as impossible now since I have a job now, I just gotta save up some of them and plus since I'm doing a slate quarry I'm waiting mainly for the r-t-r Bachmann 009 Quarry Hunslets to be released as well.