Railway in the Scenery... TTe

Post your narrow gauge model railway questions here. That includes model railway narrow track gauges Nn3 to Gn15 and beyond!.
Bufferstop

Re: Railway in the Scenery... TTe

Postby Bufferstop » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 am

Of course there is always the option that there ARE different height windows on the prototypes. Specifications were invented to be ignored!
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions

b308

Postby b308 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:53 pm

I wondered about that too, but they are a standard Polish design, based on a bus I believe so all should be the same. they did a trailer as well with just end doors.

nickbrad

Postby nickbrad » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:29 pm

I'm not even going to pretend to be able to read those links so the pictures are all I can go on, but they do seem to suggest the brass one is correct.

I just cannot help but look at these though and think of our own unloved class 142s. (One ride from Sheffield to Lincoln a few years back was enough for me, but I still love the look for some reason.)

I guess the most important thing though is whether there's any outings planned for my neck of the woods so i can see it in the flesh so to speak :D

b308

Postby b308 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:56 am

Nothing at the moment, Nick. It's booked at the Industrial and Narrow Gauge show at the end of June in Bromsgrove and Zedex at Didcot late in the year.

Return to “Narrow Gauge Model Railway”