Hornby TTS Sound Decoders help required to locate sound manuals

Post all your DCC only problems, solutions and discoverys here.
beejack

Hornby TTS Sound Decoders help required to locate sound manuals

Postby beejack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 pm

I have been slowly updating the Hornby TTS decoder definitions for JMRI over the past month or so and have successfully found most of the TTS manuals on the web.

I am having trouble locating copies of the following:

R3509TTS DB Schenker, Class 08, 0-6-0, 08623 with TTS Sound
R3504TTS BR 4-6-2 'City of Birmingham' Princess Coronation Class with TTS Sound
R3383TTS BR, Castle Class, 4-6-0, 5050 ‘Earl of St. Germans’ Early BR with TTS Sound

If anyone has these locomotives and could provide a scanned copy I would be grateful. I don't need the whole document scanned just the section which details the Full CV table

The first updated file was included in the 4.13.3 test release of JMRI and my next update has just been submitted an should be added to a future test version.
When I first started the update there were 10 Locomotives listed with the Class 67 wrongly identified as class 66.

There are now 22 locomotives in the updated file, and I would like to be able add the three remaining Locomotives from the current batch.

If anyone would like to have a copy of the updated file, Please PM me and I will direct you to where it can be found as I am not sure whether I would be allowed to post a link to another forum. Details of how to update the decoder definitions in JMRI are also available.

Thanks in advance for any help given.
Brian

Return to “DCC Forum”