I had a major panic last night.
I managed to solder the grey wire back onto the socket and also heat shrunk all 4 wires on the socket to try to give them a little more protection.
I was looking at the motor for the connections I need to make and decided to put it back in situ to see what kind of length the wires need to be only to find the motor wouldn't fit. It was far too loose.
Then I realised I didnt have the top hat looking bit of plastic that sites the rear of the motor into it's mount.
I searched high and low for it and just could not find it.
Luckily this morning I had a look on the tray I moved the unfinished intercity coaches to and it was sitting in the end of one of the intercity coaches.
Still not sure how I am going to attempt the conversion but it was nearly a no go.
Post all your DCC only problems, solutions and discoverys here.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests