Bogside In N Gauge For Fun Running

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
sishades

Postby sishades » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:30 am

i've got the f***ing council on my back now demanding backdated Council Tax for a second property that I didn't even know I had

Serves you right. It was me who dobbed you into the council as you are an absent landlord who built on my land with planning permission. And now that property has been taken over by a bunch of engineering student type drop outs from some southern university. Darn squatters! Now where is Toxteth O Gradys phone number.
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again

sanctuary

Postby sanctuary » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:35 pm

OMG here's me thinking just a couple more pictures and I can put NRM Virtual exhibition 6 to bed, then once again you come along and I end up making a virtual exhibition of just your Excellent layout>
I don't know how you do it but please don't stop, keep em coming, great work and pictures.
Tight Lines Aidan

Linka to Pawford Layout

bricktop

Great work

Postby bricktop » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Only one thing... sir you are an artist, we bow humble are heads..
What a beatiful layout 8)

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”