Bill's New Extension. ----Update.

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
waz

Re: Bill's New Extension. ----Update.

Postby waz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 am

Hi Bufferstop!

Thanks for all your help. It looks like I may have most of it cracked but I have your instructions to hand if I get stuck.
Many thanks once again.

With my best regards

BILL.

waz

Re: Bill's New Extension. ----Update.

Postby waz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi Chaps.

Thought I'd pop in and drop a video on. Just trying out a fresh video suite. My old Magix programs won't load into either of my PC's so I've bought an old version of Corel Pro X3 for humble money. Can't say I'm impressed but better than Windows Movie Maker (when I get the hang of it).
There is slow progress on the layout but it's coming along. In one ot the shots (taken a few weeks ago) I tried putting some low relief shops where normaly I would use my old fully formed shops or houses. Didn't work. I was looking at a bakers corner shop of Metcalfs, it had my sir name on it but it's in stone and they don't make any more to match it.
Just taken delivery of a Hornby class 66 in GBRf livery. I've wanted one for a good while I'm well pleased with it. It's not in this video but will star in my next one. Just going to finish this beer then it's tea time.
https://youtu.be/65v0M6a7uA0

With My Best Regards

BILL.

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”